Volunteer Harvest Days 2020
Sorry all of our volunteer harvest places have now been filled.
You can still come and visit us to see the grapes and have a wander through the vines, we're open 11-5am Thursday to Sunday. You can also book a tour and tasting.
** Club members ** If you have not yet selected your date, don't worry we have some spaces reserved for you, please email to let us know your chosen date. If you would like guaranteed places at harvest this year (and future years), please join the Woodchurch wine club.
We’re pleased to be able to run our volunteer harvest days this year. Due to Covid-19 the experience will be slightly different to previous years but we hope it will be just as enjoyable!
Please only reserve places for members of your own household.
Due to popularity, volunteers may only sign up for one day.
- 8.30-9am: Arrive at the vineyard
- 8.30/9am - 10.30am: Grape picking
- 10.30am - 11.30am: Complimentary brunch (Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements)
- 11.30am - 1.30pm: Grape picking
- 1.30pm: Socially distanced group photo and goodbyes - don't forget to take your bottle of Woodchurch with you as a thank you from us!
Anyone coming for the first time will receive training in their own individual group when they arrive.
- We will ensure while you're picking your group will be able to remain at least 2 metres away from other groups.
- During brunch we will ensure that tables are spaced out so that groups can sit at least 2 metres apart from other groups
- Brunch will be served on individual plates. We will provide a vegetarian option. If you prefer, please feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks.
NOTE: Harvest can be an unpredictable time and our volunteer harvest days may be cancelled at any time. We will notify you in advance if your chosen date is cancelled.
TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE YOU WILL BE SENT TO A PAYMENT PAGE - NO PAYMENT INFORMATION IS NEEDED