COVID-19 Information page
We're looking forward to welcoming you back to the vineyard! To keep both you and our staff safe we're putting the following practices in place:
Social distancing measures
- Only one person/group allowed in the shop at a time
- We will have a one-way system through the shop
- Staff will remain 2 metres away from customers
Manage transmission risk
- Doors will be propped open so customers will not need to use door handles
- Toilet facilities include touch free facilities where possible, i.e, push peddle bins, automatic soap dispensers etc
Cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene measures
- We will ensure all surfaces in the shop are cleaned frequently.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for visitors and encourage use on entry and exit
- Customers will be able to take products directly off the shelf and pack them themselves, meaning in most cases staff will not need to handle products purchased.
- Staff will wash their hands every 20 minutes and if they need to handle any goods purchased they will wash their hands before handling.
‹ Back to the Visit us page