COVID-19 Information page
(Updated 12th April 2021)
To keep both customers and staff safe we're putting the following practices in place:
Social distancing measures
- At busy times will have a one-way system through the shop
- Staff will remain 2 metres away from customers wherever possible.
Manage transmission risk
- Where possible doors will be propped open so customers will not need to use door handles
- Toilet facilities include touch free facilities where possible, i.e, push peddle bins, automatic soap dispensers etc
- Staff members will be wearing face masks at all times
Cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene measures
- We will ensure all surfaces in the shop are cleaned frequently.
- We will provide hand sanitiser for visitors and encourage use on entry and exit
- Customers will be able to take products directly off the shelf and pack them themselves, meaning in most cases staff will not need to handle products purchased.
- Staff will routinely wash their hands every 20 minutes.
- Staff will wash their hands before serving customers and pouring wine.
‹ Back to the Visit us page